Date: Sunday, March 15th, 2015
Location: Monterrey, Nuevo León
Distance: Swim: 1.9 Km
Bike: 90.1 km
Run: 21.1 km
Limited space: 2,000 competitors
USD $ 325 (Open – 13/02/15)
USD $ 350 (14/02/15 – Close)
• USD $162.5 per relay (Open – 13/02/2015)
• USD $175 per relay (14/02/2015 – Close)
Major credit cards only (VISA, MASTER CARD and AMEX); cash or checks will not be accepted.
Refund & Cancelation policy:
ENTRY FEES ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE AND ARE VALID ONLY FOR THIS RACE EDITION (2015), THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.
Prize money: $50,000.00 USD (ROLL DOWN)
- Sport bag.
- Race numbers (body, bike and helmet).
- Swim cap.
- Pasta Dinner.
- Closing party.
- Electronic athletes’ guide..
- Winning time chip (for race use only).
- Official commemorative item.
There will be free mechanical services at the Expo: qualified service staff will be in place during the dates and times of exhibitions and event.
• January 1st, 2013: Mexican Triathlon (FMTRI) membership will be required in order to participate in Ironman brand events in Mexico.
• Foreign triathletes must get a “one day membership” (USD 10), which will be paid at the package pick up or through www.active.com